Thursday, April 9, 2009

Malaika denies pregnancy report

The Lakme fashion week has witnessed sexy Malaika Arora Khan with bulging bump and the news of her pregnancy spread like a fire in the jungle. The news ran so strong that finally Malaika had to come forward to deny the news of her pregnancy. She said, "I think it was falsely reported, I don’t know why. But I’m not pregnant."

She justified her weight gain in the following way, "I eat fried foods, I eat sweets, I eat everything, but I know my limitations and I know when to stop and I know when I have to hit the gym. When I have to be a certain way, It’s only mind over matter."

Malaika is happily married to actor Arbaaz Khan and her relationship is going strong. They are blessed with six years old son, Arhaan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share