Saturday, April 11, 2009

Aamir Khan holidaying without wife Kiran

Perfectionist Aamir Khan had a hectic schedule for the last two years and hardly had he got any free time to spend with his two children. Leaving all his work back, he went for a holiday with his two kids but minus wife Kiran as she is busy with her directional debut ‘Dhobi Ghaat’.


Aamir will also remain disconnected from his fans in coming two months and won’t devote time in blogging, he writes, “I’m going to go off the map for the next two months folks. I think I needed a break in any case, as I was kind of not really there last couple months, if you know what I mean. So I will see you now in June. Or end May. Unless I start turkeying in which case I’ll drop a line. And once I”m back rested from my holiday I’ll be much more connected.”

Aamir Khan had two back to back releases and hits last year, ‘Taare Zameen Par’ and ‘Ghajini’. He was also busy in shaping up the career of his nephew, Imran Khan. Jaane Tu... Ya Jaane Na did a superb business at the box office.

Aamir Khan had some promising projects in hand and he will get involved in those projects after rejuvenating himself. His next release is Rajkumar Hirani’s '3 Idiots' with Kareena Kapoor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share