Thursday, April 9, 2009

Kareena Kapoor happy to replace Aishwarya Rai


Everything is going great in Kareena’s life and she is on cloud nine. With so many awards and film

offers, she is basking in joy and now with another recognition she is feeling at the top of the world. Kareena Kapoor is feeling proud to replace Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in Filmfare's power list. She said, "I think Aishwarya has had a great innings. I think it's a great honor to be where she was in the power list. Power equations in the entertainment industry change minute by minute. I'm definitely going to try my best to hold that position."

Speaking about the prestigious position, Kareena said, “It's flattering. And it's scary. Lots of responsibilities. My power comes from my honesty to myself and to my work. I've always done things that come naturally from my heart. It's amazing that I'm in the power list although I've never applied much thought to the process of getting there. I'm all heart, as you well know. At the end of the day, being true to myself is very important”.

Kareena has delivered one after another hit over the years and she is happy what life has gifted her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share