Sunday, April 19, 2009

Chitrangda: Gender complications

If you think we are out of our mind, it’s not us you should be blaming! With Lok Sabha elections just round the corner, the actress was taken aback when she received her Voter ID card, where ‘Male’ was printed in the gender tab! A shocked Chitrangda told us, “I used to stay in Meerut before, later I shifted to Gurgaon, and had to update my address details. To my surprise when I received my new voter ID card, it had my picture with ‘male’ written below it. How can they put up a woman’s picture and type male for gender? It’s unbelievable! And when I asked them to change it, they said that the procedure would be a long one, so I might as well live with it for the time being,” she laughed. “However, I’m told that as long as my picture is right I can vote, so I am going to do that.” Phew! It’s surely a man’s world out there, Chitra!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  April 20, 2009 at 12:16 AM  

Nice blog. Only the willingness to debate and respect each other’s views keeps the spirit of democracy and freedom alive. Keep up the good work. Hey, by the way, do you mind taking a look at this new website www.indianewsupdates.com . It has various interesting sections. You can also participate in the OPINION POLL in this website. There is one OPINION POLL for each section. You can also comment on its news and feature articles.

You also get Live Cricket , News Updates, Opinion Polls, Movie Reviews and Mobile Phone Reviews in this website.


Kindly go through the entire website. Who knows, it might just have the right kind of stuff that you are looking for. If you like this website, can you please recommend it to at least 5 of your friends. Your little help would help us in a big way.

You can also use the exclusive content of our website on your blog (those which are not from Agencies). Of course we would appreciate if you metioned the name of our website in credits. Thank you,

The Future Mantra

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share